After you populate a Segment, you can export a list of its unique customers.
- Use the customer grid to view the customers in the Segment.
- For Criteria Segments, click the Show customers link in the Segment header panel. This launches a pop-up grid listing the customers in the Segment.
- For List Segments, the same customer grid is available directly on the Customer list tab of the Segment.
- The customer grid displays the built-in Default customer view. If
your implementation team defined other views for the customer grid, you can switch to them
by selecting the view in the list and clicking View.
- Export the data view to a CSV file.
- For Criteria Segments, click Export in the pop-up window which displays the customer grid.
- For List Segments, ensure that the Segment is checked in, and then click Export on the Customer list tab of the Segment.