Exporting Customers in a Segment
After you populate a Segment, you can export a list of its unique customers.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Use the customer grid to view the customers in the Segment.
- For Criteria Segments, click the Show customers link in the Segment header panel. This launches a pop-up grid listing the customers in the Segment.
- For List Segments, the same customer grid is available directly on the Customer list tab of the Segment.
- The customer grid displays the built-in Default customer view. If
your implementation team defined other views for the customer grid, you can switch to them
by selecting the view in the list and clicking View.
Tip: To define a custom data view, create a Report Definition in the Customer- class that has a custom field named DataManagement and value Views.
- Export the data view to a CSV file.
- For Criteria Segments, click Export in the pop-up window which displays the customer grid.
- For List Segments, ensure that the Segment is checked in, and then click Export on the Customer list tab of the Segment.
Previous topic Managing Segments Next topic Removing Customers from a List Segment