Managing Decision Data rules in Pega Customer Decision Hub
Pega Customer Decision Hub uses Decision Data rules as the backing of several types of artifacts, such as treatments, Next-Best-Action taxonomy or Context Dictionary definitions, and others. You can view, manage, and define these Decision Data rules directly in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- To create a new property, in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Click , and then configure the required property.For more information about configuring properties, see Properties.
- To add the new property to the Decision Data rule form, in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Find and open the Decision Data rule that you want to edit.
For example: To customize the form used by your email treatments, open the EmailTreatments rule.
- In the Form fields section, review the list of properties which are available as fields
on the treatment form.
- To add a field, click the Add field button.
- To remove a field, click the Remove property icon.
Previous topic Pega Customer Decision Hub agents Next topic Creating and Configuring a Supporting Decision