Pega Customer Decision Hub notifications alert you whenever there is a notable change in the performance of your actions. To avoid getting too many or too few alerts, and risking losing sight of the most significant alerts, manage your notification preferences.
By default, the notifications are set to be generated automatically for all alerts that fulfill the set criteria. For more information about how the alerts are triggered, see Alert algorithm overview. To not receive notifications of a specific type, for example, notable changes in accept rates, you have to unsubscribe (opt out) from that notification type.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click the notifications icon to expand the notification list.
- Click the configuration icon, as in the following figure:
- If you do not want to receive any notifications, toggle off the Receive notifications switch.
- Opt out of receiving a notification for a specific KPI by clearing the appropriate check box.
- Optional: Turn off the suppression of repetitive alerts in Dynamic System Settings, by
to true, so that you receive a ntification each time the alert is
Note: After 3 consecutive days of receiving an alert for a specific change in an action’s performance, the notifications are automatically muted for a week. You can still see the unusual activity, but without generating excessive traffic.