Running simulation tests
From Pega Customer Decision Hub, you can start a simulation test that you already configured. Additionally, you can start a new simulation test or restart an already completed one.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- Locate the ID of the simulation test that you want to start and click it.Use the filter function to browse through simulations. For more information, see Filtering simulations.
- Start the simulation by performing one of the following steps:
- To start a new simulation, click Start.
- To start an already completed simulation, click .
Caution: Restarting a simulation always clears the previous results for the simulation test.
- After the simulation has finished running, Review the results by clicking
Review reports.For more information, see Viewing and managing reports assigned to a simulation and Viewing additional simulation details.
- In the Audit section at the bottom of the page, expand the
History section, and review the log.
For Pega Customer Decision Hub applications on Pega Cloud for which simulation optimization is enabled in the Business Operations Environment (BOE), the log might contain messages about cloud optimization being disabled during the simulation run. If you see such messages in the log, follow the guidelines for Troubleshooting simulation tests.
- Optional: If required, you can edit and re-run the simulation after it has finished running, by
clicking .Editing the simulation settings removes data about the previous simulation run, and changes the simulation status back to In Build.
- To mark the simulation as completed, click Wrap up.After you wrap up a simulation, it is considered resolved and you can no longer rerun it. However, you can still review any reports created for the simulation.
Tip: On Pega Cloud, you can configure an automatic archiving job for simulation-related case data. For more information, see Creating an archival policy. Previous topic Creating simulation tests in Pega Customer Decision Hub Next topic Running simulation tests from the strategy form