As part of the revision life cycle, you can verify the performance impact of your changes within the revision package. To enable this capability, configure the pySetRevisionSimulationSettings data transform.
- Log in to Dev Studio as an operator with access to the Revision Management overlay application.
- In the left navigation pane, click .
- Search for and open the pySetRevisionSimulationSettings data
transform in the RevisionManagement-Work
Note: The default audience for the data transform is set to use the customer sampling data set from the Data migration landing page, and the default strategy is set to use the Next-Best-Action Designer top-level strategy.
- Click Save as, and then save the data transform to an enterprise application ruleset that is visible to the Revision Management overlay application, for example, the Artifacts ruleset.
- Extend the new data transform to set the source and strategy details for the revision simulation.