You can use a batch case run to test the performance of your strategy as you design it, and identify which components need optimization. As you edit the strategy, run a simulation to identify the most popular propositions, check whether customers are receiving actions, and make sure that your strategy is executed as intended.
- In your Business Operations environment, search for and open a Strategy rule.
- On the right side of the strategy canvas, expand the Test run panel.
- In the Test run panel, click the Batch tab.
- Click Settings.
- In the Analyze section, click Decisions.
- Select the simulation test that you want to run from the following
- Select An existing simulation test, and then select the simulation ID.
- Select A new simulation test and specify the data flow, data set, or report definition that you want to use as the input data of the simulation test.
- Click Run.