Testing Next-Best-Action configuration with persona testing
You can design persona-based tests to verify that the Next-Best-Action Strategy gives the expected results. For example, design a customer test persona, and then run a test to verify that the customer receives a specific action with high propensity.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- On the Engagement policy tab, click the name of any group, or click All groups to run the simulation for all issues and groups in your business structure.
- Click .
- If you did not previously configure a persona test, click Create test.
- In the Create test window, configure the conditions for
the test to pass.
For example: Select the action and treatment that you expect the test persona to receive according to your Next-Best-Action Strategy.
- In the Persona (Data transform) field, select the persona against which you want to test the strategy. For more information, see Configuring persona tests.
- In the Next-Best-Action scope section, select whether the test should only check engagement policy configuration, or also include additional elements, like constraints and arbitration.
- Click Create.
- Select the test and click the Run selected tests icon.
- After the persona test finishes, analyze the results to see whether the result matches the expected outcome.
Previous topic Saving customer groups as audiences Next topic Configuring persona tests