Testing your implementation
Verify whether your environments and pipelines work as designed by running a change management test case and deploying the associated revision to production.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Run a change management test case.
For more information, see Pega 1:1 Operations Manager User Guide.
- Create a change request in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager and run
it through all the stages to approval.For example, create or edit an action or treatment.
- Check the approved change request in Revision Management.Verify if the Next-Best-Action Designer business structure, group level engagement, and arbitration are correct.
- Create a change request in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager and run it through all the stages to approval.
- Deploy the revision to the Business Change pipeline.
For more information, see Deploying revisions with Deployment Manager.
- Complete the currently active revision.
- Promote the completed revision to the Business Change pipeline.
- Test the merged revision.
- Validate and promote the revision through the pipeline (Deployment Manager 4.8 or later) or manually.
Previous topic Configuring Deployment Manager for data migration pipelines Next topic Configuring the system for running simulations of decision strategies