The Start shape denotes the beginning of the Flow. Each Flow must have one and only one Start shape.
- Configuring the delivery of an email treatment with the Send Email shape
The Send Email shape enables the user to configure an email message for delivery.
- Configuring the delivery of an SMS treatment with the Send SMS shape
The Send SMS shape enables the user to configure an SMS message for delivery.
- Configuring the delivery of a generic treatment with the Send Generic shape
Use the Send Generic shape to configure and send a Generic treatment.
- Configuring the delivery of multiple treatments with the Send Multiple shape
The Send Multiple Treatments shape enables the user to configure treatments to be delivered across different channels (currently Email or SMS). The user also specifies the logic which determines the channel to be used for delivery. When the Flow executes, the correct delivery channel is determined and the treatment specified for this channel is delivered.
- Configuring the delivery of push notifications with the Push Notification shape
The Push Notification shape in the flow canvas enables the user to configure notification messages for delivery.
- Specifying the context for inbound applications with the Inbound Call Center shape
The Inbound shape provides a means to specify the content that should be returned when an inbound application, such as Next-Best-Action Advisor (NBAA), requests this action to display within their application.
- Pausing the flow execution with the Wait shape
The Wait shape enables the user to pause the flow execution for a specified duration. This shape can be used when an unconditional wait is required in the flow. When the specified wait duration has lapsed, flow execution automatically resumes with the next shape in the flow.
- Specifying the status of an action with the Update Status shape
The Update Status shape is used to specify the status of the action as it works its way through various stages of the Flow.
- Launching background processes with the Hand Off shape
Use the Hand Off shape to launch other processes (in the background) from the Flow. This serves as a launching point for external processes which can be triggered at the appropriate time in the action execution. For example, use the Hand Off shape to initiate a Fulfillment process when a customer accepts an action.
- Branching the action flow with the Decision shape
The decision shape enables the user to execute a variety of different decision constructs (such as decision trees, decision tables, etc.) to provide a basis for branching in the execution of the Flow.
- Scheduling follow-up work with the Schedule Appointment shape
The Schedule Appointment smart shape enables the user to schedule and configure follow-up work to be performed at a particular point in the flow lifecycle.