Viewing the customer history and interaction details in the Customer Profile Viewer
The Customer Profile Viewer provides a view of customer and behavioral data, including their interaction history and past next-best-action decisions, as well as the ability to retrieve and understand next-best-action decision results.
- By clicking Explore arbitration results on the Arbitration tab of Next-Best-Action Designer.
- From the Reports menu in the upper-right corner of the Customer Decision Hub portal.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
Supported use cases
Next-best-action designers use the Customer Profile Viewer to support the following use cases:
- Compliance inquiry
- Review historical decisions made for a specific customer, and how the customer responded to these decisions.
- Explain arbitration results
- Review next-best-action results in order to understand where actions are dropping out of the strategy framework or explain the current prioritization. Apply different lenses or views to the next-best-action results to answer specific questions, instead of having to open and debug the strategy framework itself.
Previous topic Applying the business levers Next topic Compliance inquiries and the Customer Profile Viewer