You can add multiple self-service configurations also known as Web Chatbot widgets to your configured channel that interact with multiple customers at the same time to provide the resolution.
- Log in to the Self-Service application with your administrator credentials.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Launch web interface > Self-Service Configuration Portal.
- In the Configure Self-Service section, complete one of
the following steps.
- To edit an existing Web Chatbot widget, select the Web Chatbot from the list of configured chatbots, and click Edit this Self-Service configuration.
- To add a new Web Chatbot widget, click Add Self-Service configuration.
- Enter the name of your Web Chatbot in the Name field.
- Optional: To enable the live chat feature, select the Enable live chat check box.
- Optional: To change the default application URL to the URL where the Self-Service application is to be deployed, click Pega Application URL and change the URL that is used by the Self-Service application.
- To integrate the Web Chatbot with the Web Chatbot channel, select a value from the Channel name list.
- To add the record for your configuration, enter an appropriate text in the
For example: The reason why you have edited the configuration.
- Click Submit.