Build a self-service application on top of the Customer Service self-service application, if you want chatbots to automatically handle initial customer interaction with contextual, bot-driven guidance.
The Self-Service application focuses on helping your customer by providing theAfter you create a new ruleset for your customer self-service application, you then build the self-service application on the top of your Pega Customer Service implementation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the Application menu, and then click .
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records > Application Definition > Application.
- Search for and select the CSSelfService 8 application.
- On the Edit Application: CS Self-Service page, click Save as.
- On the Create Application form, enter values in the
- In the Label field, enter a name for the self-service application that you want to create.
- In the Version field, enter a version number for your self-service application.
- Click Create and open.
Result: The Edit Application page opens for you to customize the Self-Service application.
- On the Edit Application page, on the
Definition tab, in the Built-on
applications section, replace the name in the CustomerService row
with the name of your Customer Service implementation application.
- On the Definition tab, in the
Application rulesets section, click the
Add ruleset link, and then enter the ruleset
name that you create for the self-service application.
Result: Your self-service application is successfully created.
- On the Definition tab, in the Application rulesets section, click the Add ruleset link, and then enter the ruleset name that you create for the self-service application.