The agent productivity settings control Interaction Portal behavior.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the list of general settings, click Agent productivity.
- From the Call timer refresh rate (secs) list, select the refresh
rate to refresh the call timer: every 1 second, every 5 seconds, or every 10
seconds.Use the default 1-second rate provides a realistic timer for the CSR.
- To track the time that a CSR is actively engaged with each interaction, select the
Enable focus timer check box.When this feature is enabled, the Average focus time widget displays average active interaction times by date and channel.
- To make the focus timer visible to the CSR by displaying it on the interaction tab,
select the Display focus timer to CSRs check box.This check box is enabled only when the Enable focus timer check box is selected.
- From the Default service request category list, select the default category that is displayed in the interaction portal under the Add Task menu.
- To allow the customer service representatives to delete the interaction or pulse notes added to a contact during an interaction, select the Allow CSRs to delete Interaction or Pulse notes check box.
- In the Email message composer size for CSRs list, select the
size of the email message composer window that CSRs use for email interactions.The email message composer window opens when a CSR creates a new outgoing email or responds to an incoming customer email. The larger composer window provides a larger editing area and a more complete view of the email message body, but takes up more space and blocks the view of underlying screens. The smaller composer window provides a smaller editing area, but the CSR is able to see more customer information, including the original email if replying to an email.
- Default and expanded - The email composer window size is small by default, but the user can expand it to the larger size.
- Default only - The email composer window is always small.
- Expanded only - The email composer window is always large.
- In the Quick close list, select the application behavior when
the CSR closes an interaction tab:
- To automatically wrap up an interaction when the CSR closes the Interaction tab,
select Auto quick wrap from the Quick
close list. The status of the interaction changes to
Always select Auto quick wrap if you enable the Workforce Intelligence feature. Doing so ensures that interactions will have an end time value, which is an important metric for Workforce Intelligence.
- To leave the interaction open and the interaction timer running, select None.
- To automatically wrap up an interaction when the CSR closes the Interaction tab, select Auto quick wrap from the Quick close list. The status of the interaction changes to Resolved-Complete.
- Click Save.