The interactions settings enable interaction features, such as whether to display dialogs to the CSR during the interaction. In addition, the interactions settings determine when a service case can be selected as a task during an interaction. You can configure default settings that apply to all interaction channels, and you can configure settings for specific channels.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the list of interactions settings, click one of the following channel names to configure settings for that channel.
- Default (default settings for all channels, unless overridden)
- Messaging (Chat and messaging)
- Inbound call
- Outbound call
- Child interaction (applies to a child case that is spun off from the current interaction)
- To display coaching tips to the CSR during an interaction, select the Display coaching tips check box.
- To display scripts to the CSR during an interaction, select the Display CSR dialog check box.
- To show the CSR a menu of common phrases that they can select to insert in the chat or
messaging window, select the Display common phrases check
box.This setting is available only for applicable channels.
- To automatically resolve an interaction when a CSR clicks Wrap
Up, without presenting the Wrap up window, select the Enable
quick wrap-up check box.To always display the Wrap Up window when a CSR clicks Wrap Up, so that the CSR can record details about the interaction resolution, clear this check box.
- Configure the interaction drivers for this channel.An interaction driver is a category of service requests that a CSR can select from when completing this interaction type, or that is suggested to the CSR as the next best action. You can select whether there are specific conditions that determine whether the category becomes available in the task list or as a suggested task. Each channel includes default interaction drivers.
- Click Add new to add an interaction driver.
- In the Task category column, select the name of the service
During an interaction, the CSR can select from any service request in this category. You define the categories and the service requests in each category, when you define your service request types.
Note: Only categories that are defined in the default driver class property of the specified driver are displayed in App Studio. To modify categories that are not listed, switch to Dev Studio.
- In the Display in column, select how to present this
- Show Tasks & Suggestions - Present this category as a task and a suggested next best action
- Show Tasks only - Present this category as a task only.
- Show Suggestions only - Present this category as a suggested next best action only.
- In the Show tasks when column, select a condition that determines when the present this category.
- Click Save.