During a live chat or messaging interaction with a customer, the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature can suggest common phrases to a customer service representative (CSR) based on the customer chat input. Training the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature consists of defining the customer inputs, also known as customer utterances, that will trigger the Augmented Agent to suggest a common phrase.Complete the following procedure to train the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature to recognize specific customer input so that the Augmented Agent can suggest common phrases in response.
- Log in to your application as a manager.
- In the navigation pane of the Interaction Portal, click Application Tools.
- Open the common phrase that you want to train by clicking the Edit phrases icon next to the phrase.
- In the Seed customer utterances section, click Add utterance.
- Enter a phrase that, when entered by a customer during a live chat or messaging interaction, triggers the Augmented Agent suggested replies feature to suggest this common phrase to the CSR, or send it automatically if the automatic response feature is enabled.
- Click Submit.