You can configure relevant Pega Knowledge help categories so that they are displayed to customers when they open a chat window. Customers can then navigate the help articles using the embedded links. If the customer wants to talk to the web chatbot, they can click the Need help? icon at any time while navigating the help articles.For more information, see Delivering Knowledge Management articles with Intelligent Virtual Assistant channels.
- In the Self-Service application, click .
- Select the Web Chatbot channel for which you want to update the style and click the Edit icon.
- Click the Categories tab.
- In the KM Welcome message field, enter the message that
you want the customer to see when they open the chat window.
tags to show that this is text that users can see from the app/device." flag="done">Hi! I'm a Pega Chatbot and I've got a whole bunch of useful articles to share with you.
Let's get started - what are you looking to do?
- In the because they're usually non-interactive. i.e. it's just a name, not a thing we can click. :)" flag="done">Help Categories section, click Add category to add a new Pega Knowledge help category.
- Click Select to display a list of all the help categories.
- Click the name of the category that you want to add. ">
- Optional: Repeat steps 5 to 7 to add more help categories.
- Click Submit.