Pega Customer Service uses survey rules for both quality management and customer satisfaction survey processing.Survey rules determine the scoring criteria and the questions asked in the survey.
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for SampleQualitySurvey.
- On the Survey page, click Save as, select the Applies To class, and enter the name of the survey as the Purpose. Save it to your ruleset.
- Enter a short description for the survey. This value becomes the name of the survey.
- On the Scoring Levels tab, enter a title name for each scoring level. The titles appear when a user is responding to the survey.
tab, enter information in the fields described below. All fields are required.
- Category - Enter the name of the category to be evaluated.
- Question - Enter the text question that is to be displayed to the person responding to the survey.
- Weight - Enter the integer or decimal value that is used as a weighting factor when calculating the survey score for this category.
- Level 1-5 scores - Enter the numeric score for each level that can be selected for the category.
- Click Save.