When you build a self-service application, you need to create an access group for the self-service application.When you create a new access group for a self-service user operator, ensure that you copy the access roles from the CSSelfServiceUseraccess group to it. Specifically, you need to include the PegaCS:SelfServiceUser role to support escalations from the chatbot to a live agent. In addition, do not reduce the access to the ChannelServices- and System-Message-QueueProcessor classes more than what is included in the PegaCS:SelfServiceUser access role.
- Log in to your Pega Customer Service application with administrator credentials.
- To create an access group for the Self-Service application, complete the
- In the new self-service application, search for and click the CSSelfServiceCSISelfServiceAdmin access group.
- On the Edit Access Group: Access Group for CS CSI Self Service Application page, click Save as.
- On the Save Access Group As form, complete the
- In the Access Group Name field, enter a name for your self-service application access group.
- In the Short description field, enter a description for your self-service application access group.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Definition tab, in the
Application section, do the following:
- In the Name field, enter the name of the self-service application that you create.
- In the Version field, specify a version for the self-service application.
- Click Save.