Intent When rules are used by Intent Tasks (known as Service request options in App Studio) to determine when tasks should be suggested, queued, or automatically launched.
You can also configure the auto launch of a service process at the start of an interaction based on a When condition defined in the Criteria tab. For more information, see Configuring the Auto-Launch of Intent Tasks.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records, then expand Decision.
- Right-click Intent When and select +Create.
Complete the following information.
- Label - The name for your Intent When rule.
- Apply To - This should be your interaction class, for example MyApp-Work-Interaction.
- Add to ruleset - An open ruleset to save the rule to.
- Click Create and open.
Configure the Intent When rule by using one or more conditions.
- Label - The name of the condition which you will use in the criteria logic
- Data Source - The data source to use.
- Field - The property from the data source to use.
- Operation - The comparison operation.
- Value - The value to compare the field against.
- Use the labels from your conditions to complete the criteria logic, for example (a and b).