Managers can create coaching tips that notify their employees about any updates, best practices, or areas to improve. These coaching tips are associated with specific service cases or flow actions and can be assigned to customer service representatives (CSRs) or workgroups. Coaching tips deliver real-time advice and instructions to selected CSRs while they are interacting with the customers and can also be displayed in their Messages & coaching wizard.
- Log in to the Interaction Portal.
- Click to make a demo call.
- Open a task that you want to update from Add Task or
Next best action menu.
For example: Change Address
- Click the Other actions icon > Configuration tools.
- On the Configuration tools dialog, click the Coaching tips tab.
- On the Coaching tips tab, do one of the following:
- To create a new coaching tip, click Add new.
- To edit an existing coaching tip, scroll down to the coaching tip and make necessary changes.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the coaching tip.
For example: Empathize.
- In the Coaching tip field, enter the coaching tip text to
display to the CSR, for example,
For example: Speak calmly here. The customer could be very upset.
- Optional: To supplement the coaching tip with a Pega Knowledge article, select the article from
the KM article list.
Note: You can only add one Pega Knowledge link per coaching tip. Result: The name of the article appears next to the coaching tip, including the URL to the article.
- To assign the coaching tip to selected CSRs or workgroups, expand Assigned
to and click User or
Workgroup.For more information about creating workgroups, see Defining the operator work group
- In the Name list. select the names of the users or workgroups.
- To select the earliest date to display the coaching tip, click the From field and select a date.
- To select the last date to display the tip, click the To field and select the date.
- To display the coaching tip in the Messages & coaching widget to the selected
users or workgroups, select the Display in Messages & coaching
Note: The coaching displays in the Messages & coaching widget of only the selected CSRs or those who are a part of the selected workgroup.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To add more coaching tips for the same service case or interaction flow, click Add new and then repeat steps 2 to 11.