Dialog suggests scripting to the customer service representative when they interact with customers to resolve an issue or question and also ensures that a consistent message is delivered to the other similar customer interactions.
- Log in to the Interaction Portal.
- Click to make a demo call.
- Open a task that you want to work on from Add Task or Next best action menu, for example, Dispute Transaction.
- Click the Other actions icon > Configuration tools.
- On the Dialogs tab, click Add new to add
a new dialog.Otherwise click the edit icon to edit the existing dialog.
- Select the appropriate condition from the When list, if you
want to display the dialog in a certain circumstance. Otherwise select Default.
- Optional: To personalize
the dialogs, perform the following steps.
- Select a value from the Refer to list, for example, Contact.
- Select an appropriate value from the Attribute list, for example, LastName, to display the last name of the contact.
- Click Insert.
Result: The selected values are displayed in the Dialog field.
- Enter an appropriate message in the Dialog field.
For example: Which transaction were you concerned about?
- Click Save.