Plan the content that the application will suggest to representatives in the context of the service processes that they are working on.
Planning your application to support Pega Knowledge involves three major tasks.
- Identifying service cases that need content.
- Developing relevant content needed to support specific service cases.
- Identifying the product lines that need Pega Knowledge articles.
When planning, focus on which content is necessary for complex service cases. Write the content concisely and limit the number of Pega Knowledge articles so that the agent does not have a large number of search results.
To configure Pega Knowledge content in Pega Customer Service application, see Linking Knowledge content articles.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Cases.
- Click the first case type in your application.
- Click Run to run the processes for that case type.
- Determine the knowledge content that is needed for each stage and step in your process.
- Repeat these steps for all case types.