The Pega Knowledge application supports the creation of contextual, multi-media content. Knowledge articles can be linked directly to service cases so that they are suggested to the customer service representatives, providing quick, contextual answers to expedite resolution to customer issues.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Cases.
- Click the first case type in your application.
- Click Run to run the processes for that case type.
- Determine the knowledge content needed for each stage and step in your process.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for all case types.For more information on configuring a Pega Knowledge content, see Configuring Pega Knowledge content.