Web Chatbot is built on the Self-Service application. After you configure the Web Chatbot based on your requirements, deploy the feature on a supported web server.
- Configure and save the Web Chatbot as described in Adding Self-Service Configuration to the Web Chatbot channel.
- To change the default application URL to the URL where
the Web Chatbot is to be deployed, complete the following steps.
- Launch the Self-Service Configuration Portal, search for the Web Chatbot for which you want to change the default application URL, and then click the Edit this Self-Service configuration icon.
- On the Configuration tab, go to the Pega Application URL field, click the Change the base URL used by this Self-Service configuration icon, and then enter the URL.
- Click Submit.
- To create and download the Web Chatbot as a .zip archive, click the Download link.
- Extract the file from the downloaded .zip file archive and copy the resulting
folder to your web server.To test your deployment, open your web browser and enter the web server path where you deployed the Web Chatbot.
For example: http://example.com/webchatbot