Business needs sometimes demand the disabling of the Augmented Agent Assistant component for individual screens. To disable the component on a per-screen basis, enable the HideCSRAssistant data transform on the flow action, which disables the CSR Assistant.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, on the App tab, click Classes to view a list of classes.
- For the required class, click the Expand to show child rows icon to expand the class.
- Expand the Process category, and then expand the Flow Action category.
- To open the screen on which you want to disable the Assistant, click the required flow action.
- On the Action tab, in the Pre-processing or Post-processing section, in the Apply data transform autocomplete box, select .HideCSRAssistant.
- This data transform hides the Assistant for all screens in the flow from this point onward.
- Optional: To enable the Assistant for subsequent screens in the same flow, repeat steps 1 to 6 and select the .ShowCSRAssistant data transform.
- Click Save.