You can personalize and edit the dialogs and common phrases for the data source rules and their related fields during a customer interaction.
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click Data > Data objects and integrations to view the list of current data types in your application.
- Click a data type that you want to edit.
- Click the Settings tab.
- To edit the associated fields, such as dialogs, common phrases, and customer verification, of a data source, select the data source from the Select the data source category list.
- In the Enable the following fields to be referenced in section,
specify whether you want the fields listed on this page to be available for use in dialog,
common phrases, customer verification, or all by selecting the following check
- Select Dialog if you want to display the fields listed in this page to be used as dialog.
- Select Common phrases if you want to display the fields listed in this page to be used as common phrases.
- Select Enable for verification if you want to populate the data source value in the Source field when configuring Customer verification in App Studio. For more information about customer verification, see Configuring customer verification.
- To remove a pre-configured field from the list of fields that you want to make available when you are editing common phrases or dialogs, click the Delete icon to remove a field.
- To add a field, click Add new and select a field name from the list.
- Click Save.