When using App Studio, you can edit the Service request options (known as Intent Tasks in Dev Studio) based on your requirements.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- Click the case that you want to open.
- In the Settings tab, click Service request options.
- To display the service request in the Add task menu for customer service representatives (CSRs), select the Display in Add Task menu? check box.
- In the Suggestion Criteria section, select a service request from the Suggest service request When list and then select the appropriate value from the Action list to edit the existing intent when conditions.
- Optional: Click Add new to add a new condition, or click
Delete to delete the existing condition.
Note: The categories can be changed only when the intent is available in an unlocked ruleset or any of the non-framework rulesets.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 for each case type that you want to edit in your application.