Use the Interaction Portal for linking the articles to a flow action of a service case.
- Log in to the Interaction Portal as an operator with manager role credentials.
- Click New > Demo Screen Pops > Demo Pop to make a demo call.
- Open a task that you want to work on from the Add Task or Next best action menu, for example, Dispute Transaction.
- Click the Other actions icon > Configuration tools. The Configuration tools dialog opens.
- On the Knowledge Content tab, under Search articles to add field, search for articles by entering the article key word already created in Pega Knowledge. The search results are displayed.
- Select the desired article from the list and then click Save. The
articles that are linked are displayed under the Suggested articles
section. To unlink an article, click the Unlink article icon and then click Save.