Customer service representatives (CSRs) convey information when interacting with customers. For example, a CSR can remind customers when their next payment is due. You do not want to create a process for this, but you do want to capture the information conveyed to the customers.
- In the Interaction Portal, in the bottom right-hand corner, click Toggle runtime toolbar > Toggle Live UI and determine the section where you want to log information.
- Add a UI element in the section where you want to log the conveyed information.
For example: Checkbox
- Click the Open property panel icon to configure the UI element.
- In the Cell Properties dialog box, click Change to modify the control type used.
- In the section, click Other
- In the first field enter CPMHistory.The first field is named based on the name of the UI element that you have added in step-2.
- Click the Parameters tab and enter the field details.
- FieldName - Type of the Field Value property to use. For example, pyMessageLabel, pyCaption, and pyHistoryMemo.
- FieldValue - Value of the Field Value property to use.
- PrintableFieldValue - Value that displays during chat interaction when a CSR selects the field.
- ReasonFieldValue - In the Wrap Up, this option displays in the Reason for interaction list.
- ToolTipFieldName -Type of Tool Tip Field Value property to use.
- ToolTipFieldValue -Value of the Tool Tip Field Value property to use.
- ToolTipFieldValueOnCheck -Value of Tool Tip Field Value property after a CSR selects the field and reviewed it.
- Click OK.
- Save your changes.