Contact center managers can use the Queue monitor to add Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to busy queues, to balance the workload in the queues. For example, if the Technical queue in the contact center is experiencing high traffic with a limited number of CSRs handling the incoming conversations, the manager can address this situation by adding more qualified CSRs to the queue.
- Log in to the Interaction portal as a manager.
- In the left navigation pane, click Manager Tools.
- In the Queue monitor section, to manage add more CSRs to a queue, click the Manage CSRs button for that queue.
- To add a CSR, in the CSRs who can join the queue section, click Add. ">
- Optional: To add more CSRs to the queue to balance the workload among the CSRs, repeat step 3.