There are multiple places where you can change the user interface of the Interaction Portal. Each location that you want to update follows a similar process.
As you implement changes to the user interface, have the end users test the changes. Do not wait until the end of a project to perform the testing because it costs more to make a change at the end of the release cycle.
- Designing the portals
- Determining which part of the user interface to modify
- Customizing the header and composite section of Interaction Portal
- Modifying other Interaction Portal elements
- Implementing user interface changes to the Interaction Portal
- Designing the customer composite
- Configure the customer timeline