Select the events work table
If you want the customer timeline to pull events from the work tables, you must overwrite the out-of-the-box report definition in order to select the correct work tables for your implementation application.
- Log in to your implementation application as an administrator.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and open the LoadWorkObjectsbyContact report definition, in the PegaCA-Work ruleset.
- Click Save as.
- In the Apply to (class) field, enter the class to use as the source for the customer timeline events.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select the ruleset that contains the customer timeline events.
- Save the rule in your implementation layer.
Previous topic Configure the customer timeline Next topic Configure customer events to track