Configure a time limit beyond which work objects in the transfer workbasket are moved back to the user who initiated the transfer. The PegaCS default time is set to 15 minutes in an activity rule.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App and enter PegaCA-Work in the search field.
- Click Technical > Activity > CACTIReassignToTransferor.
- Click Save As to save the activity to your ruleset.
- On the Steps tab, expand Step 1.
- Update the PropertiesValue for the param.TimeDiff2
property. The last two parameters of the @addToDate value represent
minutes and seconds. Ensure that you update the values as negative integers to reflect the desired transfer time in minutes and seconds.
- Click Save.
Enable the ReassignToTransferor Agent, which is included in the PegaAppCA Agents rule to run the activity periodically. If you modify the activity in your custom ruleset, ensure that the service package used by that rule can access your ruleset.