You can modify the number of security questions that a customer service representative (CSR) must ask to verify an unidentified customer. To pass the verification, customer must earn the required score that is configured for interaction and service cases, where applicable.
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click .
- To define the maximum number of questions that display to the CSR for verification, select a value from the Maximum number of fields to display to operator list.
- To define the minimum number of questions to ask and verify, select the value from the Minimum number of fields for operator to verify successfully list.
- To decide whether to bypass the customer verification or not, select an option
from the Allow an operator to bypass verification
- Select Yes to allow CSR to skip the verification
at the start of an interaction.
Bypassing the verification allows the CSR to process interaction and service cases for the particular customer without any verification. The record of cases that bypasses verification are captured in the interaction history
- Select No if the verification is required.
- Select Yes to allow CSR to skip the verification at the start of an interaction.
- To verify an unidentified customer at the start of an interaction, select Yes at the Ask verification questions at the start of the interaction? field. Otherwise, select No.
- Click Save.