After you complete testing in a Test environment, it is common for large call centers to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in a designated UAT environment, which could be a pre-production environment. UAT ensures that users will be able to successfully complete work and meet business objectives.
- Verify the integrity of the UAT environment.
- Have the end-users (or business analysts acting the role of end-users) run scripts to test all
scenarios including boundary and exception testing. The end-users (that is, the trainers,
managers, and directors), perform the following steps during UAT:
- Verify that there are no major issues.
- Review changes to understand the features.
- Customize the delegated rules (for example, coaching tips) as needed.