In order for a Pega Customer Service operator to use Pega Sales Automation functionality within a Pega Customer Service application, you must update the access group for that operator to include the CustomerService:CSRSalesAccess access role.
This procedure is required only if you are sharing data and service requests between two or more applications in the Pega Customer Relationship Management suite.
This procedure is not needed for Pega Sales Automation operators because that application has a built-in security model.
- Log in to your Pega Customer Service application.
- In Dev Studio, click Dev Studio > Org & Security > Organization > Operators.
- In the Access group column, click the access group for an operator who requires Pega Sales Automation functionality.
- In the Available roles section, click Add role.
- Enter CustomerService:CSRSalesAccess.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this procedure for all Pega Customer Service operators who require Pega Sales Automation functionality.