The Augmented Agent Assistant provides a data input form to customers in the chat window in response to the requests that customers submit.For example, when a customer requests an address change in a live chat, the CSR can send the address change form to the chat window so that the customer can enter their updated address details. To send the form, the CSR must launch the CSR assistant.
To launch the Augmented Agent Assistant, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Interaction portal with CSR admin credentials.
- To start a live chat session, accept an incoming chat request from a customer.
- To select a case type, click Add Task.
- From the available tasks, select the required task, and then click Add tasks.
- To launch the CSR assistant for a service case, click Assistant.
- From the available fields, select fields to send as a form to the customer in the chat window, and then click Submit.
- To save the changes, click Submit.