Knowledge articles are the first line of support for the customers. When the a customers customer starts a live chat session, the Augmented Agent displays a list of categories of available articles, followed by a list of relevant articles that the customer can click to read.To view the available knowledge articles during a live chat session, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to a live chat instance
- To start the chat, click Need Help?
- The system displays a chat window with a list of categories.
- Click the required category to display a list of articles under that category.
- From the articles list, select the required article, as shown below: If the customer wants information that is not available in the knowledge articles, then clicking Need more help? will route their query to a live agent.
When the Customer Service representative (CSR) logs in to the Interaction Portal, a question mark icon appears on the right side of the screen. When the CSR clicks the icon, a list of knowledge articles appears in place of the Live chat section.
CSRs can also link knowledge articles to individual service cases. For more information, see Linking Knowledge content articles.
For a specific service case, a CSR can perform the following tasks: