To support a fast, consistent implementation of commonly used customer service features, Pega Customer Service includes several service requests that are ready for use.
Configuring customer complaint journey
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click Tools > Complaint configuration.
- Click the Manage product categories tab.
- To define the product categories for which you want to add a complaint type, click Add product category and enter the product category.
- Click the Manage complaints types tab.
- To define the various complaint types for the product categories, click Add complaint types and enter the complaint type name.
- Click the Manage complaint configuration tab.
- To configure the complaints based on a particular category and complaint type, click Add complaint configuration.
- In the Add new complaint configuration window:
- Select the product category from the Product category drop-down list.
- Select the Complaint type from the Complaint type drop-down list.
- Select the questionnaire pool for the complaint configuration from the Questionnaire drop-down list. For more information on creating a new questionnaire pool, see Survey management.
- Select the appropriate disclosure statement based on the product category from the Disclosure statement drop-down list.
- Click Save.