Configuring the call verification method
When customers contact a customer support center, their authenticity is verified through account or contact information. In addition to existing verification methods, a new verification method can also be added by appending a new method to the AppVerificationParam map value.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Map Name field, click the filter icon and enter AppVerificationParam.
- Click Apply.
- In the results list, click the PegaCA-Work version (for all applications except Pega Customer Service for Insurance) or PegaIns-Work version (for Pega Customer Service for Insurance) of AppVerificationParam in the latest ruleset.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- In the Results section, review the Additional Allowed Results for the map value.
- Determine which method you will use to verify your customer.
Previous topic Implementing call duration goals Next topic Configuring voice and data transfer for Pega Call