Create and publish articles in the Pega Knowledge application before configuring them for use in the Pega Customer Service application. To create and publish articles in the Pega Knowledge application, see Creating content in the Pega Knowledge User's Guide, available on the Pega Knowledge product page.
Linking Knowledge articles to service cases
You can link Pega Knowledge articles directly to service cases. These links serve as suggestions to customer service representatives for quick, contextual answers that expedite customer issue resolutions.
While linking articles for the first time, all the articles are copied to the rest of the flow actions in that service case. You can select different articles at each step or flow action of a service case.
Use the Interaction Portal to link the articles to a flow action of a service case.
- Log in to the Interaction Portal as an operator with manager role credentials.
- Click New > Demo Screen Pops > Demo Pop to make a demo call.
- Open a task that you want to work on from the Add Task or Next best action menu, for example, Dispute Transaction.
- Click the Other actions icon > Configuration tools. The Configuration tools dialog opens.
- On the Knowledge Content tab, under the Search articles to add field, search for articles by entering the article keyword already created in Pega Knowledge. The search results are displayed.
- Select the article you want to link from the list, and then click
Save. The articles that are linked are displayed under the
Suggested articles section. To unlink an article, click the Unlink article icon, and then click Save.
Previous topic Planning knowledge article content Next topic Troubleshooting Pega Knowledge issues