Designing the portals
To ensure a more effective user experience, determine the contents of the Interaction Portal and, if applicable, the Back Office Operations portal. Also, determine how all users will enter the application.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Open the Dashboard section.
- To edit and personalize the dashboard, click the Personalize dashboard icon.
- In the Edit dashboard section, choose your layout template and add your own widgets or select from the set of available widget options.
- Click Publish to publish your settings. You can choose to publish the settings to the default dashboard or to the access group.
- Review the My Reports, Manager Tools, and Pulse and determine if any modifications are required based on your business needs.
- Define the application entry point.The Pega Customer Service portal can be accessed as is, or individual processes can be embedded as a mashup in an existing portal or application.
- Review features provided by Pega Web Mashup.
- Discuss these options with the resource currently managing the application in which you want to embed your process.
- Decide on the most appropriate entry point for your site.These processes can also be made available to your customers directly. See Designing web self-service.
Previous topic Modifying the user experience (UX) Next topic Determining which part of the user interface to modify