Plan the content that the application will suggest to representatives in the context of the service processes that they are working on.
Planning how to create and use your knowledge articles involve the following steps:
- Identifying service cases that need content.
- Developing relevant content needed to support specific service cases.
When planning, focus on what content is necessary for complex service cases. Write the content concisely and limit the number of articles so that during a search the CSR does not have a large number of results. Perform the following steps to identify the processes in your case types that might require knowledge content.
- In App Studio, click Preview application.
- Click +New link and select .
- Accept the screen pop.
- Click +Add Task menu to begin reviewing each available service case.
- Determine the knowledge content that is needed for each service case.
- Repeat these steps for all service cases.