The availability of the service cases that you create is not limited to the Interaction Portal. You can use Pega Web Mashup to embed the cases you create into another application.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
Designing web self-service
You can allow your customers to directly perform tasks themselves in the Pega Customer Service application using web self-service. Web self-service capabilities can be implemented by performing the following tasks.
- Embedding a portion of the application directly into an existing portal. This is done through Pega Web Mashup.
- Providing the Pega application itself as the user experience. This approach can take the form of a desktop application, a mobile application, or both.
- Review features offered by Pega Web Mashup.
- Review features offered by Pega Mobility.
- Discuss these options with the resource currently managing the customer-facing user experience.
- Determine the approach most appropriate for your site.
Previous topic Creating a self-service application Next topic Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)