Configuring cases for suggested actions
In Pega Customer Service for Communications, you can configure suggested actions in troubleshooting steps. These suggested actions can launch other service cases.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
Configuring the ReasonBasedAction rule
After completing the case that is launched from suggested actions, users can navigate to another case or to a guided troubleshooting case to update the response by using the ReasonBasedAction map value.
To configure offer settings, complete the following steps.
- In Designer Studio, search for the ReasonBasedAction map value rule.
- On the Map Value landing page, set the suggested values.
By using these mapped values, you can set and launch suggested actions.Update the following map value properties:
- FirstTaskClass – Class of the service case to be resumed.
- FirstTaskSection – Section of the service case to be rendered to resume the service case.
- FirstWorkPool – Work pool of the service cases being resumed.
- SecondTaskClass – Class of the service case to be resumed upon completion of the first task.
- SecondTaskSsection – Section of the service case to be rendered to resume the service case upon completion of the first task.
- SecondWorkPool – Work pool of the service cases that are being resumed upon completion of the first task.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring guided troubleshooting components Next topic Enabling the communications Microjourneys