Configuring categories for common phrases
Configure the categories that your organization uses to group common phrases. During an interaction, CSRs view phrases by category so that they can more quickly select the most appropriate phrase.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- Click the Common phrases tab.
- On the Common phrases tab, in the
Phrases section, click , and then perform one of the following actions:
- To add a category, at the bottom of all the available categories, click Add category, and then enter the category name in the New category field.
- To modify a category name, click in the name field, and then enter a new name.
- To delete a category, next to the category name click the
Delete this category and the associated phrases
Note: Deleting a category deletes the common phrases in that category. When you delete a category, the application displays the number of common phrases that category contains so that you can move the phrases to a different category if necessary.
- Click Submit. The system displays the Common phrases section.
- To save the changes, click Save.
Previous topic Configuring common phrases for Augmented agent Next topic Adding common phrases