Configure the categories that your organization uses to group common phrases. During an interaction, CSRs view phrases by category so that they can more quickly select the most appropriate phrase.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- Click the Common phrases tab.
- On the Common phrases tab, in the
Phrases section, click , and then perform one of the following actions:
- To add a category, at the bottom of all the available categories, click Add category, and then enter the category name in the New category field.
- To modify a category name, click in the name field, and then enter a new name.
- To delete a category, next to the category name click the Delete this category and the associated phrases icon.
- Click Submit. The system displays the Common phrases section.
- To save the changes, click Save.