Configuring customer complaint journey
As an administrator, you can configure the customer complaint journey that provides the ability to create product categories, complaint types and their associated user experience to capture a complaint. Creating a customer complaint journey involves intake of various customer complaints for respective products, for example, a complaint on closing a brokerage account where the complaint type is Closing an account and the product category is Brokerage. The configuration settings include product categories, complaint types and a default pool of questions that are sourced from Pega Survey.
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click Tools > Complaint configuration.
- Click the Manage product categories tab.
- To define the product categories for which you want to add a complaint type, click Add product category and enter the product category.
- Click the Manage complaints types tab.
- To define the various complaint types for the product categories, click Add complaint types and enter the complaint type name.
- Click the Manage complaint configuration tab.
- To configure the complaints based on a particular category and complaint type, click Add complaint configuration.
- In the Add new complaint configuration window:
- Select the product category from the Product category drop-down list.
- Select the Complaint type from the Complaint type drop-down list.
- Select the questionnaire pool for the complaint configuration from the Questionnaire drop-down list. For more information, see Designing questionnaires.
- Select the appropriate disclosure statement based on the product category from the Disclosure statement drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Quality reviews and customer satisfaction surveys Next topic Supervisor functions