The knowledge management settings enable the display of Pega Knowledge articles, and they also determine the maximum number of articles to suggest and the options for displaying articles in a chat window.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the list of general settings, click Knowledge Management.
- To display relevant knowledge articles during an interaction, select the Enable display of knowledge articles check box.
- Select the Limit the number of suggested articles check box to
restrict the number of articles displayed in the Suggested
articles, Other relevant articles, and
Articles viewed by the customer sections of the Interaction
Portal.When this check box is cleared, the application provides pagination and scrolling capabilities to navigate through the list of articles.
- If you limit the number of suggested articles, enter the maximum number of articles
that you want to display at one time. The default value is 3.
- To see the articles abstract, select the Show article abstract check box.
- To see the articles category, select the Show article category check box.
- To see the date the article was published, select the Show article's last publication date check box.
- To see the like and dislike count for each article, select the Show like and dislike count check box.
- During a chat session, to allow a CSR to send a knowledge article in text format, select the Insert as text check box.
- During a chat session, to allow a CSR to send a link to a knowledge article, select the
Insert as link check box.
- To display an article abstract with the link, select the Share abstract check box.
- To include lead-in text with the article link, select the Include lead-in text check box.
- When wrapping up an interaction, to select a knowledge article that was useful to
resolving the interaction, select the Associate knowledge articles on
interaction wrap up check box, and then select the article preferences that
helped to resolve a case from the Predict most useful article
Default knowledge article preference Description Never Do not select a default knowledge article at wrap-up First article viewed Select the first article viewed Last article viewed Select the last article viewed CSR time spent viewing Select the article that the CSR spent the most time viewingSelecting a useful knowledge article at wrap-up can save time because you can more easily find the article if a similar interaction occurs in the future.
- Click Save.