The application includes sample tabs for use in your customer composites. Some of the tabs have been configured with layouts that are commonly displayes in customer composites, while the remaining tabs are empty tabs that you can configure with data and add to your customer composites. For each tab, you can modify the name, sequence in the customer composite, and when to show or hide the tab. For tabs that are not always visible, a business condition determines when to show the tab (for example, during an anonymous interaction).
The following figure shows the default tabs on the Customer composite settings page:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, select .
- Click the name of the tab that you want to modify, and then change any of the
- Enter the tab name that a CSR will see when viewing the composite.
- Enter a description that identifies the purpose and context of the tab.
- Select a visibility option:
- Select Always visible to show the tab for all interactions.
Select Visibility is conditional to show the tab only when a selected business condition is true, and then select the business condition.
Note: For tabs that are not in use, select Visibility is conditional, and also select the Never display business condition.
- Click Submit.
- Define the sequence to display the tabs by clicking and dragging the Reorder
icon to the left of the tab name.Tabs are displayed in sequence starting with the top-most tab.
- Click Save.