Configuring text prediction
Define how Pega Platform natural language processing (NLP) analyzes conversations on your Voice AI channel by configuring the behavior of the text analyzer that is associated with the channel.Targeted text prediction settings generate more accurate suggestions for CSRs and help them deliver an improved customer experience.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, select the Voice AI channel interface for which you want to configure text analyzer settings.
- On the channel configuration page, select the Behavior tab.
- Optional: To modify the list of topics that make up your overall business logic, click Edit topics, and then add or remove topics as needed.
- Optional: To start collecting data from live interactions and automatically add records to the Training data tab when the NLP engine fails to uniquely detect a topic, select the Enable model training checkbox.
- To ensure that the NLP engine does not fail to detect entities based on short
utterances in a conversation, edit the default language setting of the text
- Click Open text prediction.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Language settings section, in the
Select language list, select
Note: Currently, Voice AI supports only English.
- In the Language detection field, select Specify language, and in the Language list, select English.
- Save your updates to the channel configuration by clicking Save.
Previous topic Configuring knowledge suggestions Next topic Creating training data